This English translation is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal document. Refer to the original Spanish version. By visiting our website www.doncala.com, you accept our terms and conditions as set out in the Spanish version of "Política de privacidad".
The person responsible for the treatment is:
- Our corporate name is Morgane Peten (legal representative of Don Cala)
- Our NIF is Y0876887A
- Our registered office is located at Avenida Meridiana 11, 1-4 08018 Barcelona
- Our mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our social activity is: Wholesale trade of meat and meat products. Wholesale of other household goods.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Don Cala will treat the personal data of website users for the purposes identified below:
- In relation to the "registration form" to request the registration of the user in the web:
Purpose 1: to place and manage orders on the website as well as to manage your personal data.
Legal basis that legitimates this treatment: if requested by the user, the legitimate interest of DON CALA in processing your data to maintain the relationship consequence of registration.
Purpose 2: The sending of communications about advertising, order notices and emails from the contact form.
Legal basis that legitimates this treatment: the legitimate interest of DON CALA in sending this information.
Purpose 3: The sending of the newsletter doncala.com with news and novelties, of special interest and relevance with informative character.
Legal basis that legitimates this treatment: a) for new registrations, the consent of the interested party, which may be revoked at any time; b) for users who so wish and register through the newsletter form.
Purpose 4: The sending of communications on the consultations made through the contact form.
Legal basis that legitimates this treatment: the consent of the person concerned.
The personal data of the interested parties will be communicated to the addressees indicated below:
- (a) of a general nature:
- The providers of DON CALA, as processors, within the framework of the corresponding service provision (legal and accounting assistance, auditors, destruction of documentation/information, and IT service providers - e.g., data hosting and e-mail service).
- The competent authorities and bodies, to the extent necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
TRANSFERS TO THIRD COUNTRIES
There are no international transfers outside the European Union.
Personal data will be kept:
- a) In relation to the "registration form" to request the registration of the user as purchaser of DON CALA: Personal data will be kept until the user requests the cancellation in doncala.com or requests the suppression of them. To this end, the user is reminded that, in its capacity as the controller, it must transfer to DON CALA, as the addressee to whom it communicates personal data, any rectification or deletion of the data of its representatives, authorised persons and other contact persons.
Once the relationship has ended, to the extent that the personal data of the interested parties are relevant for the purposes of DON CALA's liability vis-à-vis the adhering entities, such data will be kept, duly blocked, at the disposal of the judicial authorities or the competent public administrations, for the purpose of demanding the responsibilities derived from the processing for the limitation period of the same.
- b) In relation to the "contact form" and other queries: until the user requests the deletion of their data.
- c) In relation to the "newsletter form": until the user requests the deletion of their data.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Users of the website may exercise the following rights before DON CALA, insofar as they are applicable: access to personal data, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition to processing, portability of data and, when processing is based on consent, the right to withdraw it at any time.
Users may exercise these rights by duly identifying themselves with their National Identity Document and sending a letter or e-mail to the addresses indicated in the section entitled "Controller".
Users will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they consider their rights to have been violated.
- Our company name is: DON CALA
- Our NIF is Y0876887A
- Our registered office is located at Avenida Merdiana 11, 1-4 08018 Barcelona
- Email: email@example.com
- Our social activity is: Wholesale trade of meat and meat products. Wholesale of other household goods.
All this duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and with respect to which DON CALA guarantees that the organisational and technical security measures required by the European Regulation on Data Protection and the regulations in force have been applied.
In doing so, we express our commitment to maintaining and guaranteeing secure business relations through the protection of personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each and every user of the website.
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
A small approximation is important, therefore, you should know that would be any information regarding a person who provides us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy any product needing invoice, we will request full address, first name, last name and ID or CIF.
In addition, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet service provider.
- PURPOSE, LEGITIMACY, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO PROCESSING AND MINORS.
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms or subscriptions, data is collected and stored in a file for the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: newsletters, new entries (posts), commercial offers, free webinars, as well as other communications that DON CALA understands to be of interest to its USERS. The fields marked as obligatory are essential to achieve the stated purpose.
It may also comply with the requirements requested by the USERS by means of the data.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, these data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
Therefore, legitimacy is obtained through consent as we will later establish.
In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data have been collected, nor will we transfer these data to a third party.
If you are over thirteen years of age, you can register at www.doncala.com without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens if you're under 13?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be an obligatory condition for us to process your personal data.
Warning: If you are less than thirteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you cannot register on the website and we will refuse your request if we have evidence of it.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being an obligatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the web page.
As you well know, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
2.3 CATEGORY OF DATA
Data collected at no time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.4 DATA RETENTION TIME
I will keep your data for the time legally established or until you request their deletion.
- COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE REGULATIONS
DON CALA to date complies with the directives of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the correct use and processing of the user's personal data.
As of May 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will enter into force, being the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
Likewise, DON CALA informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER'S consent for the processing of their email for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with that established in the regulations, we inform you that the data supplied, as well as those data derived from your navigation, may be stored in the files of DON CALA and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data for the purpose of informing, by any means, including email, products and services DON CALA
If the USER does not authorise the processing of his/her data for the purpose indicated above, he/she may exercise his/her right to oppose the processing of his/her data under the terms and conditions set out below in the section "Exercise of Rights".
- SECURITY MEASURES.
DON CALA informs you that it has implemented the necessary technical and organisational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised treatment and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
Likewise, DON CALA has established additional measures in order to reinforce the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization. Continually maintaining supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Those individuals who have provided their data through www.doncala.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to exercise their rights of free access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition to the data incorporated in their files.
The quickest and easiest method would be to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the modification or deletion of your data. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for such purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to DON CALA with the reference "Data Protection", specifying their data, proving their identity and the reasons for their request at the following address:
DON CALA, Avenida Meridiana 11, 1-4, 08018 Barcelona
You may also exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Therefore www.doncala.com does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices.
- DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORS
DON CALA is responsible for the data file.
As data processors other than the aforementioned data processor:
DON CALA uses its own hosting services
The services of subscription by e-mail and sending of newsletters to the company AWeber Systems, Inc. being able to consult its policy of privacy in https://www.aweber.com/privacy.htm
- SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEBSITE.
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, www.doncala.com uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: DON CALA
- Messaging services and sending of newsletters: Aweber
- Template platforms for Prestashop: Theme Forest
- Comment Management: Disqus
- Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics) and Provely
www.doncala.com also looks at user preferences, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information as a whole to better understand who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users' preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical linking device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to www.doncala.com (the "Hyperlink"). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between www.doncala.com and the owner of the site or web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by www.doncala.com of its contents or services. In any case, www.doncala.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any Hyperlink to the Website.
- DO YOU NOT WISH TO RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM US OR DO YOU WISH TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce you can oppose the use of their information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys at any time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do so, you must send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from this email, clicking on the link included in it following the instructions provided. Please note that our systems may require a period of time not exceeding 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to become effective, it being understood that during that period of time you may continue to receive messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated to the social profiles of DON CALA, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to the information of the profiles of the users. With regard to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of DON CALA.
You may also stop interacting, following or receiving information from the social profiles of DON CALA, remove content that no longer interests you or restrict who you share your connections with, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
The user will be able to access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as to configure his profile to guarantee his privacy. DON CALA encourages users to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use of the various social networks before starting to use them.
- SYSTEMS FOR CAPTURING PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR PURPOSE
1) Content subscription forms: within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by Aweber in order to send marketing campaigns by email, management of subscriptions and sending newsletters or bulletins.
2) Comment form: The website includes a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles and give your opinion respecting freedom of expression. The user will be able to publish comments in the posts that are published. The personal data introduced in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate them and to publish them, collecting also these data that will be stored in the servers of DON CALA, Disqus, and the platforms of email before reviewed.
3) Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the e-mail address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web. This data will be stored in the DON CALA servers and the aforementioned e-mail platforms.
5) Users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by www.doncala.com from the same Newsletter through a cancellation form.
6) Tracking systems used on this site: Google (Analytics), at www.doncala.com we also study the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information as a whole to better understand who constitutes their audience and what it needs. Tracking our users' preferences also helps us show you the most relevant ads.
- SOCIAL PLUGINS
On our website we offer you links and services related to the different social networks (e.g. "I like" Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link your profile data to the information and your visit to that website.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles in social networks or share information through them.
Google Plus: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Instagram: https://help. instagram.com/155833707900388
- ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to their processing by DON CALA in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you well know and we have communicated throughout these privacy policies, at any time you can revoke your data, but always without retroactive character.
DON CALA reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce the changes on this page reasonably in advance of their implementation.